Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.40Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
- £10.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
About this product
- DescriptionHow to make a business successful: a guide for the self-employed.
- Author BiographyJoanne Hession is passionate about small businesses and has worked with County and City Enterprise Boards throughout Ireland. She was listed as one of the top 100 all-island businesswomen by 'Irish Entrepreneur' and 'Your Business' magazines and as one of the top entrepreneurs in Ireland by 'Prudence' magazine. She runs the business training company QED Training. Joan Baker works as an independent business consultant in New Zealand, but returns home to Ireland several times a year. She has written several books on business and financial issues for the NZ and Australian market.
- Author(s)Joan Baker,Joanne Hession
- PublisherThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Mercier Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.