All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf sitting is indeed the new smoking, then certainly we should quit. Is getting better as simple as kicking over your chair and standing all day in front of the same computer, under the same fluorescent lighting or is there something more to be learned from the data about how people work best?
- Author BiographyWith radical, science-based health directives, Katy is taking the health-and-wellness world by storm with her bold exercise is not movement platform. A biomechanist by training and a problem-solver at heart, she has helped thousands reduce chronic pain, increase bone density, and improve metabolic health through movement and proper alignment. In addition to hosting her podcast KatySays and writing for her award-winning blog KatySays.com, she is a regular source for national health publications like Prevention and Men's Health, and is a sought after guest on radio, television pod-casted talk shows and news segments. Creator of the Aligned and WellTM DVD series, Katy s groundbreaking work in pelvic floor restoration has made her particularly popular with midwives, OBGYNs, and others concerned with pelvic mobility, strength, and health.
- Author(s)Katy Bowman
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Content Note80 black and white photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £13.45Trending at £21.99
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £5.74Trending at £7.93
- £6.02Trending at £8.71
- £7.10Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.