Consider these sponsored items
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
- £9.45Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety is an epidemic in our modern world. But studies now show there is a direct link between anxiety and how you respond to emotions. The Logic of Emotion provides a groundbreaking, step-by-step guide for managing the thoughts and feelings that cause anxiety, worry, fear, and panic.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Klemanski, PsyD, is a psychologist and professor at Yale University and Director of the Yale Center for Anxiety and Mood Disorders and Yale Anxiety and Emotion Lab. He specializes in the treatment of anxiety and mood disorders and his research is focused on mindfulness and emotion regulation in anxiety and depression. Joshua E. Curtiss, MA, is a doctoral researcher at Boston University and conducts psychology research at Yale University as a statistician. His interests include the use of innovative statistical modeling to address issues pertaining to the nosology of emotional disorders. Specifically, his research delineates emotion regulation deficits underlying anxiety disorders.
- Author(s)David H. Klemanski,Joshua Curtiss
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight298 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.