All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this much-needed guide, two dialectical behavior therapists offer an activity-based workbook for kids who struggle with anger, mood-swings, and emotional and behavioral dysregulation. Using the skills outlined in this book, kids will be able to manage their emotions, get along with others, and do better in school.
- Author BiographyScott Spradlin, M.A., is a DBT therapist specializing in treating highly reactive clients. Spradlin trained exclusively with Dr. Marsha Linehan, the originator of DBT,. He currently works as a therapist and coordinator at the Christian Counseling Center in Wichita, KS where he treats clients, and trains professionals and students in the theory and practice of DBT. Spradlin is the founding editor of the DBT Bulletin.
- Author(s)Scott E. Spradlin
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight472 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.