All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scientific programme for would-be non-smokers, this book helps the reader to identify and change his or her personal smoking-related habits. It reveals the truth about physical addiction and the facts about patches, gums and other withdrawal products and why they don't work.
- Author BiographyDr Harry Alder is a presenter of international seminars and a prolific author of books on management, personal development, business leadership, creativity and NLP. His other books include How To Live Longer, also for How to Books. He lives in Wallasey, the Wirral, UK. As a sports psychologist and hypnotherapist, Dr Karl Morris has become a pioneer in the field of personal development. The methods outlined in this book are as a result of consistent success in private practice. He is a qualified NLP Trainer, Master Hypnotherapist and Certified Stress Counselling Trainer. He is based in Warrington, UK.
- Author(s)Harry Alder,Karl Morris
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Weight180 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.