All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA take no prisoners' approach to life has seen Paul Carter heading to some of the world's most remote, wild and dangerous places as a contractor in the oil business. This title takes you through his adventures in the oil trade.
- Author BiographyPaul Carter was born in England in 1969. His father's military career had the family moving all over the world. He has worked in the oil industry for fifteen years, re-locating every few years (old habits). When not getting into trouble on the rigs Paul lives in Sydney with two motorbikes and a daschund named Collin, visiting his father in the UK and his mother in France, and is constantly flying to all corners of the globe.
- Author(s)Paul Carter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date10/09/2007
- Content Note8 pages of colour photos
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.