All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of science, politics and our food production system, this book exposes the bogus science, political interference and flawed policies which threaten our food supply. Covering cases such as BSE and foot and mouth, it also offers solutions to make science work in the public interest.
- Author BiographyAndy Rowell is a freelance writer and Investigative journalist with over 12 years' experience on environmental, food, health and globalization issues. Rowell has undertaken cutting-edge investigations for, amongst others, Action on Smoking and Health, The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids, Friends of the Earth, Greenpeace, IFAW, the Pan American Health Organization, Project Underground, the World Health Organization, World in Action and WWF.
- Author(s)Andrew Rowell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteBibliography, index
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.