All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSex. There's a lot of it about. But Stella isn't getting her fair share. On the wrong side of 30 and as a single mum who divides her time between London's most PC playgroup and lessons on pulling from her housemate, Frank, she's seriously starting to wonder if she'll ever have sex again.
- Author BiographyIndia Knight's first novel, MY LIFE ON A PLATE, was published in 2000 to huge critical acclaim. She writes a column for The Sunday Times, alongside other newspapers and magazines. India Knight lives in London E8 with her two sons.
- PrizesShort-listed for Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize 2003.
- Author(s)India Knight
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/11/2011
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.45
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £5.91Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.