All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you gain confidence in your innate artistic ability to draw basic shapes, then you can learn how to put them together into over a hundred different all-over designs. In this guide, the focus is on selecting the right forms and lines that get you where you need to go - because sometimes the hardest part is figuring out where to quilt next.
- Author BiographyCheryl Malkowski lives in Roseburg, Oregon, with her husband, Tom. She has two grown children and two grandchildren. She spends most of her time in her studio, where she designs and stitches quilts for books and fabric companies, plays on her longarm, and designs fabric. She loves to travel and teach quilt classes, and her students always take away inspiration and confidence for the tasks ahead. Quilting since 1993, Cheryl loves all aspects of quilting, except the handwork, and with determination will find a way to do almost everything by machine. She started designing quilts in 1998 for her pattern company, cheryl rose creations, and has produced five books with C&T Publishing. For more information on her lectures and workshops, for a peek into what's going on in her life, or to contact her, visit her website at www.cherylmalkowski.com or her blog at www.cherylmalkowski.com/blog. You can also follow her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cherylmalkowski.quilting.
- Author(s)Cheryl Malkowski
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight372 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £14.89Trending at £16.09
- £4.01Trending at £5.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.50
- £9.99Trending at £13.47
- £12.15Trending at £12.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.