All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.98Was:£11.99Free postage
- £10.60Free postage
- £11.65Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for embroiderers, this one-stop resource contains 300 of the author's most popular motifs, including nearly 30 entirely new designs. It allows you to just tear out the perforated pages, iron the reusable patterns onto fabric, grab a needle and thread and start stitching animals, flowers, letters, balloons, embellishments and more.
- Author BiographyAimee Ray's work is fresh, bright, sweet and clever, and can be found in numerous publications. She is the bestselling author of Doodle Stitching (9781600590610); Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection (9781600595813); Doodle Stitching: Embroidery & Beyond (9781454703631) and Doodle Stitching: The Holiday Motif Collection (9781454708599).
- Author(s)Aimee Ray
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Note2 colour throughout, includes diagrams
- Weight499 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 3-spaniels-2kid...02 Mar, 2017by
This is a great book, easy to transfer pieces from the book onto material plus it looks good once transferred and ready for stitching. Also good if you want to trace the item which it allows you to using the tracing paper which is in front of the each page, so easy to use. It's got all the items everyone could want to use. Great Book, would recommend.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £10.25Trending at £11.59
- £9.37Trending at £13.02
- £5.99Trending at £10.02
- £1.98Trending at £3.12
- £8.99Trending at £11.38
- £2.10Trending at £2.59