All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide to getting ripped with the popular at-home pull-up bar goes way beyond simple pull-ups and chin-ups with step-by-step exercises and day-by-day workout regimens that tone and shape the entire body. It hundreds of photos and clear instructions show how to take one's workout to the next level.
- Author BiographyRyan George has been a Fitness Professional since 2001. He has had a diverse experience working with clientele from all populations, including celebrities, high level professional and amateur athletes, children, post rehab patients, leaders in business and entertainment among many others. In addition to working as a personal trainer, Ryan also works as an instructor for the World Instructor Training Schools, helping to develop the next generation of Fitness Professionals. Ryan has made appearances as a fitness expert for CBS, ABC and Live Strong. In 2006, Ryan founded My Home Trainer, a fitness company specializing in working with clients in their home.
- Author(s)Ryan George
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight412 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.38Trending at £5.50
- £16.67Trending at £18.29
- £4.60Trending at £4.83
- £35.17Trending at £64.21
- £6.99Trending at £7.99
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £8.99Trending at £16.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.