All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionReveals historic and natural treasures from Bordeaux to Toulouse; and explores the fairytale castles and Romanesque churches of northern Perigord.
- Author BiographyDana Facaros and Michael Pauls are passionate about Europe and have written over 40 books for Cadogan, including several in the Spain series. They have lived all over Europe, but are currently settled in an idyllic house surrounded by vineyards in the Lot Valley, France.
- Author(s)Dana Facaros,Michael Pauls
- PublisherCadogan Guides
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCadogan Guides
- Out-of-print date15/10/2012
- Content Note24pp colour illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.