All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes both subject and style seriously. This title features the locations, characters, plot and epigrams transposed from the 1890s to the 1990s.
- Author BiographyWill Self has published three short story collections and three novels, all of which are in Penguin. His most recent novel HOW THE DEAD LIVE was shortlisted for the 2000 Whitbread Fiction prize, and DORIAN was longlisted for the Booker Prize 2002. Self is also a big media figure, with a regular BBC Radio 4 slot and a starring role in SHOOTING STARS on BBC2. He lives in Stockwell, South London
- PrizesRunner-up for Booker Prize for Fiction 2002.
- Author(s)Will Self
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/08/2010
- Weight198 g
- Width126 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.52Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.