Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth L. Hinson-Hasty
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Growing to See the World in a New Way Chapter 2. Synergy Chapter 3. A Three-Pronged Program of Action Chapter 4. A Social Mystic Chapter 5. Living By an Ethic of Peace in a Culture Invested in War and Death Chapter 6. Spreading a Gospel of Peace in the Age of Nuclear War Chapter 7. Looking at Things as a Woman Chapter 8. A Personal Postscript: Dorothy Day's Legacy for Contemporary Christians
- Author BiographyElizabeth Hinson-Hasty is Chair of the Department of Theology and Professor of Theology at Bellarmine University in Louisville, Kentucky. An ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), she is the coeditor of Prayers for a New Social Awakening and To Do Justice: Engaging Progressive Christians in Social Action and the author of Beyond the Social Maze: Exploring Vida Dutton Scudder's Theological Ethics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.