CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Cherene Sherrard-Johnson
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note13 photographs
- Weight456 g
- Height152 mm
- Author BiographyCherene Sherrard-Johnson is professor of English at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she teaches nineteenth- and twentieth-century American and African American literature, cultural studies, and feminist theory. She is the author of Portraits of the New Negro Woman: Visual and Literary Culture in the Harlem Renaissance and the editor of a new, annotated edition of Jessie Redmon Fauset's last novel, Comedy: American Style, both from Rutgers University Press.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.