CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the ethical controversies that have surrounded the design and conduct of international medical research carried out in developing countries.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Bioethics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York.
- Author(s)Ruth Macklin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.