All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJessica and Carol, two childhood friends, are both engaged to be married. Secretly afraid her fiance is going to chicken out, Carol is insisting on a double wedding. Jessica is appalled at the idea: she doesn't want to share the happiest day of her life with whining Carol and her womanising boyfriend.
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan was born in Dublin, where she still lives. She is the author of several bestselling novels: CITY GIRL, CITY WOMAN, CITY LIVES, FOREIGN AFFAIRS, FINISHING TOUCHES, APARTMENT 3B, PROMISES, PROMISES, MIRROR, MIRROR, FRANCESCA'S PARTY and TWO FOR JOY. She is the series editor and a contributing author to the Open Door series. She also teaches creative writing to second-level students and is involved in Adult Literacy.
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date17/07/2008
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £7.36Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.