All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionShe finds that the country and the conscripts-in their view-entered into a certain social compact, one that assured veterans that the federal government owed conscripted soldiers of the twentieth century debts far in excess of the pensions the Grand Army of the Republic had claimed in the late nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyJennifer D. Keene is an associate professor of history at the University of Redlands in Redlands, California.
- Author(s)Jennifer D. Keene
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleWar/Society/Culture
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3 Line drawings, black and white; 15 Halftones, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.