Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.72
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £24.70Trending at £36.99
- £7.89Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionA critical study of Douglas Fairbanks' acting career and his image as the ultimate American. It offers a complete account yet written of the film career of Douglas Fairbanks, one of the first great stars of the silent American cinema and one of the original United Artists (comprising Fairbanks, Mary Pickford, Charles Chaplin, and D W Griffith).
- Author BiographyJohn C. Tibbetts is an associate professor of film and media studies at the University of Kansas and author of twenty books on a variety of subjects, the most recent being The Gothic Imagination: Conversations on Fantasy, Horror, and Science Fiction in the Media. |James M. Welsh (1938-2013) was professor emeritus at Salisbury University. He co-founded Literature/Film Quarterly, which he edited for thirty-three years, and he authored over twenty books, including The Oliver Stone Encyclopedia.
- Author(s)James Welsh,John Tibbetts
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note888 black & white illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Foreword byKevin Brownlow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.