All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe words of Douglas McGregor, one of the fore-fathers of management theory and one of the top business thinkers of all time, cannot and should not be ignored.
- Author BiographyGARY HEIL and DEBORAH C. STEPHENS are cofounders of the Center for Innovative Leadership. They are the coauthors of One Size Fits One and collaborators on Maslow On Management. Heil is also the author of Leadership and the Customer Revolution. WARREN BENNIS is Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the University of Southern California and a consultant to multinational companies and governments throughout the world. Author of over a dozen books, including the bestsellers Leaders and On Becoming a Leader, Bennis's insights have fundamentally shaped the way we think about leaders today.
- Author(s)Deborah C. Stephens,Gary Heil,Warren G. Bennis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.22
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.96
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.