All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst built in the 1180s, Dover Castle's buildings and defences were adapted over the next 800 years to meet the changing demands of weapons and warfare. This guidebook, packed with historic images, reconstructions and plans, provides a tour of this iconic castle and relates its long and eventful history.
- Author BiographySteven Brindle MA Dphil FSA is an English Heritage historian and author of best-selling books on Brunel and on Paddington Station. He has written numerous guidebooks for English Heritage.
- Author(s)Steven Brindle
- PublisherEnglish Heritage
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEnglish Heritage Red Guides
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnglish Heritage
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.