Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the full life cycle of a person with Down syndrome and outlines practices and activities that will foster constructive patterns of movement from infancy through childhood and adolescence to later adulthood.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/1993
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/07/2002
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight305 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPat Gunn,Yvonne Burns
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.