All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of Farrant's work dating from 1985 to 2009, including a complete new suite of 18 stories, The North Pole.
- Author BiographyM.A.C. Farrant is the author of ten collections of satirical and philosophical short fiction; a novel-length memoir, My Turquoise Years; a book of humorous essays, The Secret Lives of Litterbugs; and the stage adaptation of My Turquoise Years, which premiered at Vancouver's Arts Club Theatre in 2013. A full-time writer currently residing in North Saanich, British Columbia, Farrant's work as been nominated for many awards, including the Commonwealth Writers Prize, the Ethel Wilson Fiction Prize, The Van City Book Prize, the National Magazine Awards, the Gemini Award (for the Bravo short-film adaptation of her story Rob's Guns & Ammo ), the Victoria Book Prize, and two Jessie Richardson Theatre Awards for her play My Turquoise Years, among others. She is a regular book reviewer for the Vancouver Sun, the Globe and Mail, and the National Post. Farrant has taught writing at the University of Victoria, the Victoria School of Writing, the Banff Centre for the Arts, and was Writer-in-Residence at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Marion A. C. Farrant
- PublisherTalon Books,Canada
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTalon Books,Canada
- Weight397 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.