All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNovelist and non-fiction writer Philip Gerard invites readers onto the fabled waters of the Cape Fear River and guides them on the 200-mile voyage from the confluence of the Deep and Haw Rivers at Mermaid Point all the way to the Cape of Fear on Bald Head Island. Accompanying the author by canoe and powerboat are a cadre of people passionate about the river.
- Author BiographyPhilip Gerard is the author of three novels and five books of nonfiction including The Patron Saint of Dreams and is professor of creative writing at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA.
- Author(s)Philip Gerard
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note40 halftones, 5 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.37
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.