Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNew Directions in International Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJames Schwoch,Lisa Parks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyLISA PARKS is a professor of film and media studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara. She is the author of Cultures in Orbit: Satellites and the Televisual and coeditor of Planet TV: A Global Television Reader. JAMES SCHWOCH is the senior associate dean for the School of Communication at Northwestern University in Qatar, and a professor at Northwestern University. His research explores the nexus of global media, media history, international studies, and global security.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.