All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.56
- £31.10Trending at £33.34
- £9.08Trending at £14.98
- £28.33Trending at £29.99
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £5.50Trending at £6.34
- £6.93Trending at £7.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length analysis of the OHWL (ordinary high water line) doctrine and its legal, technical, and cultural underpinnings. Sara Warner not only covers the historical function of the OHWL but tells how advances in science and our environmental attitudes have led us to a more complex encounter with this ancient boundary.
- Author BiographySara Warner is an analyst at the Bureau of Surveying and Mapping, Division of State Lands, Florida Department of Environmental Protection.
- Author(s)Sara Warner
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note21 b&w photos
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.