All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.97
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
- £9.80Trending at £16.57
- £9.20Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid tale of what happened when two women, some donkeys and a dog named Whiskey set off on the world-famous Stevenson Trail in France.
- Author BiographyHilary Macaskill is a journalist and travel writer. She lives in London. Molly Wood is a translator, writer, website manager, botanist and prospective donkey owner and Stevenson Trail tour organizer. She has lived near Uzes in France for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Hilary Macaskill,Molly Wood
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/05/2017
- Content Noteb-w line drawings & maps
- Weight281 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- martinandlinda8...11 Jan, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.