Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theworks
- Est. delivery by 22 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA humorous parody of the world-wide television phenomenon Downton Abbey, featuring fabulous felines instead of human actors.
- Author BiographyChris Kelly writes for HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher. He won an Emmy for his work on Michael Moore's TV Nation. He's been an editor at Spy and the National Lampoon, a staff writer for Late Show with David Letterman, head writer at Politically Incorrect, and a writer/producer on a half dozen network situation comedies, some long-running and some that barely aired at all.
- Author(s)Chris Kelly
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
Most relevant reviews
- whiterose-skelt...20 Dec, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
- £10.22Trending at £15.05
- £13.93Trending at £19.07
- £5.58Trending at £5.87
- £7.24Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.53Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.