CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £5.84Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £5.79
- £3.43Trending at £4.58
About this product
- DescriptionDr Andrei Berlin is a respected Moscow academic and Party member - also a secret informer who has sickened of his own lies and weakness. On the eve of departure to lecture in Cambridge he is asked by a disillusioned faction in the Soviet military to deliver a message to the West. Can Berlin redeem his life of deception by one courageous act?
- Author BiographyFrancis Bennett was educated at Radley and Cambridge. He worked in publishing for nearly twenty years, finally as the Group Managing Director of Thomson Books. In 1987 he co-founded Book Data, the first bibliographic agency anywhere to introduce full information about titles. He was its Managing Director from 1987 until 2005 when he was appointed Chairman. He retired from Nielsen BookData in 2006. For many years Francis Bennett served as the Vice-Chairman of the Book Development Council, the export department of the UK'S Publishers Association. He has Chairman of the Society of Bookmen and has served on many other boards, committees and panels. He has received a British Book Award 'Lifetime Achievement'. He now acts as a publishing consultant.
- Author(s)Francis Bennett
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCold War Trilogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.