All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description* This book has become the standard text on living with Diabetes and this new edition has been completely revised and updated to reflect new technology, new methods and new recipes.
- Author BiographyRichard K. Bernstein, MD, is one of the world's foremost experts in diabetes treatment and care. He is the author of six books about diabetes, including The Diabetes Diet. An attending physician at North Bronx Healthcare Network, he also maintains a private practice in Mamaroneck, NY, where he lives.
- Author(s)Dr. Richard K. Bernstein
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.11
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.82
- £9.60Trending at £14.62
- £19.38Trending at £30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.