Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Doctor Dog, he's the Gumboyle family's favourite pet and their very own trusty physician. When Doctor Dog jets off to a medical conference in Brazil the Guimboyles decide they can't survive without him and so he returns to rescue them from all sorts of ailments: itchy nits, tickly tonsils and worms to name but a few...
- Author BiographyBabette Cole was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands. She graduated from Canterbury College of Art in 1973 and was the illustrator and author of more than 150 witty, imaginative, irreverent and thought-provoking picture books for children including the bestselling, stereotype-defying Princess Smartypants. She produced animated storyboards for the BBC and illustrated numerous greetings cards and books by other authors as well as her own. Babette adored the countryside and was a keen horse rider and breeder. She spent much of her life in Lincolnshire, before moving to Kent and then westward through Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
- Author(s)Babette Cole
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1996
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight232 g
- Width249 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- 5172niels02 Aug, 2017by
My daughter loves this book and announced it is her (current) favourite. I think it must be the slightly naughty content combined with real information about medical conditions. A great way for children to start to understand medicine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- melportemelan12 Apr, 2017by
My son loves this book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- scrivener194707 Aug, 2015by
A great read for a 6 year old and grandparent.
This book was recommended in a book review. I laughed out loud so did my 6year old grandson. It is a tiny bit rude but very enjoyable indeed.
- bennyboybenny27 Apr, 2013by
A fun book with some good lessons
My kids think this book is hilarious, it may seem rude to some but actually the lessons learned are good. Don't scratch your bum and suck your thumb is sound advice. My eldest laughs and laughs when we get to the bit where grandpa flies on the toilet. You need to read it to understand.
- mogsyrebecca24 Jan, 2012by
God book and good seller
On the recomendation of my GP (for my children who are filthy buggers!). They love the book, it teaches them about hygiene and thier bodies while keeping it funny for them.
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.86
- £5.36Trending at £5.76
- £2.81Trending at £3.14
- £2.60Trending at £4.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.02