All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Iain West is Britain's foremost pathologist. His job is to carry out examinations of victims of fatal crimes, accidents and those who have died in mysterious circumstances. This text describes some of his cases, including the shooting of WPC Yvonne Fletcher and the autopsy on Robert Maxwell.
- Author BiographyChester Stern is Crime Correspondent for the Mail on Sunday and has been a writer and broadcaster for over thirty years. Married with two children, he has worked for the Mail on Sunday since its launch in 1982 and is the President of the Crime Writer's Association.
- Author(s)Chester Stern
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/04/1997
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteSection: 16, b&w
- Weight521 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.