CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.66Trending at £15.30
- £4.50Trending at £4.76
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionSam Kelly's story intersects with the major developments in twentieth-century African American history, from the rich culture of the Harlem Renaissance and the integration of the U.S. Army to the civil rights movement and the political turmoil of the 1960s.
- Author BiographyQuintard Taylor is the Scott and Dorothy Bullitt Professor of American History at the University of Washington. He is the author of a number of books, including The Forging of a Black Community: Seattle's Central District from 1870 through the Civil Rights Era.
- Author(s)Samuel E. Kelly
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note30 illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.