Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic Dr. Seuss tale about the journey ahead of all of us as we grow up, now in a beautiful slipcased, hardback gift edition.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight718 g
- Width214 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementDeluxe Slipcase edition
- Interest AgeFrom 5 years
Most relevant reviews
- annabanana20603 May, 2017by
Fantastic Book - with words of wisdom and uplifting messages . I bought it as a graduation present and have purchased before for gifts as I love it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £15.01
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.28Trending at £6.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.12
- £9.72Trending at £12.96
- £9.89Trending at £16.01
- £7.49Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.