CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.56Trending at £3.86
- £2.87Trending at £3.40
- £17.18Trending at £17.38
- £3.78Trending at £4.98
- £3.59Trending at £5.08
- £9.60Trending at £12.08
- £9.90Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionSix of Dr. Seuss's sensational tales in one fantastic slipcase.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleDr Seuss
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight1549 g
- Width163 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.