All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique, beautifully illustrated guide to the anatomy, habits and history of 13 different types of lifelike dragons that includes sketches, drawings and step-by-step colour painting demonstrations.
- Author BiographyWilliam O'Connor's won over 30 awards for his art. He is a member of the Graphic Artist's Guild, New York; Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists; American Showcase of Illustration; and Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.
- Author(s)William O'Connor
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Content Note175 colour illustrations
- Weight871 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.21
- £4.47Trending at £4.65
- £3.49Trending at £4.06
- £12.49Trending at £12.73
- £8.11Trending at £9.05
- £4.90Trending at £4.96
- £1.99Trending at £2.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.