All listings for this product
Best-selling in Horror & Ghost Stories
Save on Horror & Ghost Stories
- £5.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.98
- £5.48Trending at £5.70
- £8.68Trending at £9.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.29
About this product
- DescriptionA facsimile editon from the original publisher to celebrate the Centenary of Bram Stoker's death.
- Author BiographyAbraham Bram Stoker (November 8, 1847 - April 20, 1912) was an Irish novelist and short story writer, best known today for his 1897 Gothic novel Dracula. During his lifetime, he was better known as personal assistant of actor Henry Irving and business manager of the Lyceum Theatre in London, which Irving owned. Colm Toibin is a multi-award-winning Irish novelist, short story writer and critic. He is Leonard Milberg Lecturer in Irish Letters at Princeton University in New Jersey and is to succeed Martin Amis as professor of creative writing at the University of Manchester. He is the author of six novels, including 'The Master' and 'Brooklyn'. He is a contributing editor at the London Review of Books.
- Author(s)Bram Stoker,Colm Toibin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.