All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.66Trending at £23.30
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Hutchings' account of Hammer's 1958 gothic horror classic explores the ways in which the history of the Dracula story affected the nature of the film, and looks closely at the film itself and the distinctive performance styles of its stars.
- Author BiographyPeter Hutchings is Senior Lecturer in Film Studies at Northumbria University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. His books include 'Hammer and Beyond' and, as co-editor, 'The Film Studies Reader'.
- Author(s)Peter Hutchings
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication25/04/2003
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBritish Film Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.