Drafting the EU Charter: Rights, Legitimacy and Process by Justus Schonlau (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.44Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.84Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionGives an account of the drafting of the EU Charter in the first Convention and shows the important contribution of this process to the constitutional development of the European Union. Thus this book sheds light on the EU's ongoing search for legitimacy.
- Author BiographyJUSTUS SCHOENLAU is an Associate Research Fellow at the Centre for European Studies in Brussels. He has published widely on the subject of the EU constitutional process.
- Author(s)Justus Schonlau
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/10/2005
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 213 p.
- Weight474 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.