All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Rachel Blau Duplessis has built a work which mimics memory and its losses, and which plays with the textures of memory including its unexpectedness, its flashes and disappearances.
- Author BiographyRACHEL BLAU DUPLESSIS is Professor of English at Temple University and author of six books of poetry and four books of criticism including Genders, Races and Religious Cultures in Modern American Poetry, 1908 - 1934 (2001) and The Pink Guitar: Writing as Feminist Practice (1990).
- Author(s)Rachel Blau DuPlessis
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.