Consider these sponsored items
- £6.49Was:£6.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis episode features the battle of the century -- Goku vs. Jackie Chun. No trick is too down-and-dirty, no technique too physically challenging. When Goku turns into King Kong in the middle of the Tenkai-ichi Budokai, everyone is running scared! What can stop a 50-foot monkey?
- Author BiographyAkira Toriyama's first weekly series, Dr. Slump, has entertained generations of readers in Japan since it was introduced in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1980. A few years later, he created his wildly popular Dragon Ball series, which brought him international success. Toriyama is also known for his character designs for video games, including Dragon Warrior, Chrono Trigger and Tobal No. 1.
- Author(s)Akira Toriyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2003
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Illustrator(s)Akira Toriyama
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £33.22Trending at £50.23
- £6.87Trending at £7.03
- £19.20Trending at £25.92
- £19.56Trending at £32.00
- £12.27Trending at £16.99
- £12.65Trending at £14.87
- £9.63Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.