All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Republican Congressman from Colorado who serves on multiple judiciary oversight committees reveals how both political parties work together to overtax Americans and force the nation into deeper debt.
- Author BiographyCongressman Ken Buck is a Republican from Windsor, Colorado who serves on the House Judiciary Committee and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. He is also a member of the Judiciary Subcommittees on Immigration and Border Security and Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations. One of three brothers, Ken worked his way through high school, college, and law school as a janitor, truck driver, furniture mover, and a ranch hand. After law school, Ken worked for Dick Cheney on the Iran-Contra Investigation and then became a prosecutor with the U.S. Department of Justice. He has also served as a District Attorney in Weld County, Colorado and as a business executive at the Hensel Phelps Construction Company.
- Author(s)Ken Buck
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2017
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.