CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionWith the renewed emphasis in the Primary Framework on Speaking and Listening, Molly's book on Drama provides a refreshing approach to drama teaching. The activities would be excellent as 'ice-breakers' or for 'getting to know you' sessions for adults and children both in school and during out of school drama clubs.
- Author BiographyMolly Potter has taught for 11 years in Middle Schools as a class teacher and Science co-ordinator. She now works as a SRE (Sex and Relationships Education) development worker supporting primary schools in the implementation of their SRD programme and policy. She has produced a variety of PSHE related resources for use in primary classrooms. She thoroughly enjoys writing teacher materials and prides herself on being able to spice up any learning objective however boring it might appear at first!
- Author(s)Molly Potter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInspirational Ideas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight217 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.