Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- Author(s)Clive Holmwood
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter 1: Drama, Dramatherapy and Anthropology Chapter 2: Theatre and Therapy Chapter 3: Dramatherapy: An historical Overview Chapter 4: Drama Education Chapter 5: Dramatherapy, Drama, and Story Chapter 6: Research Approaches in Drama Education and Dramatherapy Chapter 7: Context in Drama Education and Drama Therapy - Space in Context or Context in Space Chapter 8: Discourse in Drama Education and Dramatherapy Chapter 9: The Drama in Therapy and Education Chapter 10: The Liminal Debate Conclusion
- Author BiographyClive Holmwood is a senior lecturer in therapeutic arts at the University of Derby and is Director of Creative Solutions Therapy Ltd, UK. He gained his PhD in Drama Education and Dramatherapy from the University of Warwick, UK, and is an experienced HCPC registered Dramatherapist who has worked for almost 20 years with children and adults in the public, private and voluntary sectors. He is also co-editor of 'The International Handbook of Dramatherapy published by Routledge in 2016.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.