All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a range of activities which focus on the part that drama plays in education at Key Stage 2 and Scottish Levels C-E. This book examines drama as a medium through which other areas of the curriculum can be taught. Sections are included on language and literacy, and cross-curricular themes.
- Author(s)Larraine S. Harrison
- Date of Publication15/01/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCurriculum Bank S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2010
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Reading Age7-11
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £6.15
- £5.76Trending at £6.15
- £5.93Trending at £6.35
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £5.17Trending at £5.25
- £13.44Trending at £16.95
- £6.02Trending at £7.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.