Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to assist pre-service teachers to understand how drama can be used in an integrated learning approach, Drama: Learning Connections in Primary Schools examines approaches for involving students in drama and presents strategies for using drama as a base for social learning.
- Author BiographyBarbara Poston-Anderson is a drama specialist and an Associate Professor in Education with the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Technology, Sydney. Through her research and teaching, she has explored the potential that drama and other creative arts have for student learning.
- Author(s)Barbara Poston-Anderson
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.