All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionContent and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) opens new possibilities for the implementation of drama in its multiple varieties: role-play, simulations, drama activities, educational drama and so on. This book will compile chapters on the possibilities of drama as an innovative resource for the CLIL classroom from primary to higher education.
- Author BiographySusana Nicolas Roman is a Professor in the English Department at the University of Almeria (Spain). She holds a PhD in English contemporary theatre. She has published several articles on educational drama and two books about the female characters in Edward Bond's plays. Juan Jose Torres Nunez teaches English and American literature at the University of Almeria, Spain. He is the author of bilingual plays (English/Spanish), which grow out of his PhD on Theatre Arts and the Teaching of Second Languages. He is also the author of a novel and five poetry books. A selection of his poetry has been translated into Russian.
- Author(s)Juan Jose Torres Nunez,Susana Nicolas Roman
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleLinguistic Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number194
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight280 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.