CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionDickens' irresistible portrayal of poverty, cruelty and crime in Victorian Britain tells of Oliver's arrival in London, where he falls under the influence of Fagin, a gang of young thieves and the irrepressible Artful Dodger. Extracts from the novel allow for comparative study between the original and the play.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens,Guy R. Williams
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/1998
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDramascripts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width168 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeAge 11-14yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.