All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis treasure trove of 56 timeless Sesame stories can be adapted and applied to the needs of a broad range of different client groups and the style of individual therapists. Complete with introductory exercises, warm-ups and scene setting suggestions, it will be an invaluable source of inspiration for therapists and students.
- Author BiographyJenny Pearson is a psychoanalytic psychotherapist (BPC) in private practice. Jenny trained as a dramatherapist and taught on the Sesame Course at the Central School of Speech and Drama. She also edited Discovering the Self through Drama and Movement: The Sesame Approach, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Mary Smail is Director of the Sesame Institute and has taught Myths and Clinical Practice on the Sesame Course. She is a dramatherapist and Re Vision trained psychotherapist (UKCP). Pat Watts was a psychotherapist and drama teacher. Pat led the Sesame Course and was its first Myth tutor.
- Author(s)Jenny Pearson,Mary Smail,Pat Watts
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteApprox. 32 colour photos
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Camilla Jessel
- Foreword byAlida Gersie
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.