CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the origins of dramaturgs and literary managers.
- Author BiographyMary Luckhurst is Senior Lecturer in Drama at the University of York. Her publications include On Directing, On Acting and The Drama Handbook (with John Lennard), and she has co-edited Theatre and Celebrity in Britain 1660-2000. Her current projects include editing Blackwell's Companion to Twentieth-Century British and Irish Drama, Blackwell's Companion to Contemporary Theatre, and a book on Caryl Churchill. She has written numerous articles on contemporary theatre for journals such as Contemporary Theatre Review. In addition to her academic research, Mary Luckhurst is also a playwright, dramaturg and director, and has most recently directed Caryl Churchill's Far Away at the York Theatre Royal.
- Author(s)Mary Luckhurst
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Modern Theatre
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.